Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Asics Gel Kinsei Runner

Options
  • 16-04-2007 2:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,880 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I was thinking of getting a pair of these runners. They retail at €175. I was just wondering has anyone had any experience with them (both positive and negative).

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭damianmckeever

Hey billyhead,

We sell the Asics Kinsei. I've found it to work quiet well for a neutral runner but they have to be pretty neutral it doesn't tend to work for somone who has any sort of Biomechanical problems at all. Because it's a complete gel rear foot it tends to be unstable so unless you're bang on neutral I wouldn't really recommend it.

If you're really looking for a shoe with no support or medial posting and it's Asics you want I'd look at the Nimbus.

Damian.

• Subscribers Posts: 16,587 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

pretty much agree with damian, i have these billy and they are ok for me but nothing special. I find the nimbus and kayano just as comfy and a lot feckin cheaper! I got them in the arnotts sale though for €80 which was ok to try them out but I wouldn't be in any rush to get them again. They didn't give anything 'extra' for me at least, no noticeable extra cushioning, not any lighter and non any more comfortable.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭irelandsown

Does anyone know of any shops in Limerick that can tell you what type of runner will suit my feet? I doubt the shams in Lifestyle would have a clue.

Advertisement