Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

O2 Network Maintenance 16th April

• 16-04-2007 3:05pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 213 ✭✭

thought I'd share this with you guys cause it doesn't look like o2 are going to tell anyone!!
    I logged in to the o2 website and there's a banner saying that the entire o2 network will be down from 10pm tonight, which I can only presume means Monday 16th April, until tomorrow morning!

Here's the exact text......

"o2.ie will be unavailable from 10pm tonight until tomorrow morning for maintenance. We apologise for any inconvenience caused."

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,820 ✭✭✭flodis79

For a moment I thought you meant that the whole o2 NETWORK, ie all the cells and transmitter would be down for maintenance - but seems it's only the website (again...) after all...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 220 ✭✭hosi

I think it affects website only.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Careful now.. it's just the website! Not the whole O2 network lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,027 ✭✭✭alleepally

Just discovered this a few minutes ago and really need to get into my web mail. I sent an email via web a few days ago and don't have a copy of it locally and just my luck, the site is down.

Wouldn't it be great if O2 showed some cop and sent a text to subscribers letting them know - just like they do when they want to tell me about their special offers? A bizarre lack of customer care if you ask me.

Advertisement