Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

poor car

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Ugh. And you'd think someone that sells cars for a living would know better than to refer to it as a "jeep".

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

It's pretty grim tbh. Not that it was ever a good looking yoke.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭legs11

thats sad , who ever spends 200 grand on that needs a lobotomy, 4 litre my ass, with 15" rims......:rolleyes:
    prob a hyundai suv with a bodykit

• Registered Users Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭Terrontress

Just shows that money can't buy you class.

Look at those rear lights!

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

legs11 wrote:
    thats sad , who ever spends 200 grand on that needs a lobotomy, 4 litre my ass, with 15" rims......:rolleyes:
    prob a hyundai suv with a bodykit

Am I mising something? it clearly says 4.5 litre and 22" wheels.?:confused:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭C_Breeze

And none of you would be seen dead in one?

... I know i'd definitely be ashamed driving around in a Turbo Prosche Cayenne (sarcasm)

Seriosuly tho , its not as bad as other ones that have been previously posted.

...Infact I dont think its bad at all! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,570 ✭✭✭rebel.ranter

I am a fan of Porsche but the Cayenne is not my favourite, still wouldn't say no to one. However this one definitely deserves to be sent up in flames!!!! Hamann are well known for modding BMWs & none of them tickle my fancey either.
    Yuck!!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

C_Breeze wrote:
    And none of you would be seen dead in one?

... I know i'd definitely be ashamed driving around in a Turbo Prosche Cayenne (sarcasm)
    I would be ashamed to be seen in one. Seriously.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭Fey!

I think that it's much prettier than the original (which isn't the same as saying that I like it!!)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

The Cayenne isn't so much a car, as a statement.
    This particular one just makes more "F*uck off" noises.

Whosever drove this one, would have to spend quite some time to convince me that he/she is not an a**hole ...but then they probably wouldn't be bothered :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

I don't think it's that bad...looks a bit Dodge Ram head on, the wheels are disgusting, but otherwise it's fine...plus I'd never really sapend a lot of time looking at it if I was inside driving it:D :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,651 ✭✭✭Captain Slow IRL

ye're all old men, what do ye know about taste?!
    that's a cool jeep:cool:

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,498 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

i actually like that "jeep" looks different. wheels arent great tho. Thicker black spokes would probs suit it alot better

• Registered Users Posts: 2,395 ✭✭✭AntiVirus

Bodytype: Coupe :D

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,498 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

ehhhh, is that a blood stain on the drivers seat?

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭iremex

I'd rather walk

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭NiSmO

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 65,376 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

peasant wrote:
    The Cayenne isn't so much a car, as a statement.
    This particular one just makes more "F*uck off" noises

Owner is probably a rapper, gangsta, drug dealer or all of the above :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,418 ✭✭✭Jip

If it's a genuine Hamann, which it proabably is at that price, it is much much more than a Cayenne with a bodykit. In fact if you did know what it was, despite it being pig ugly, you'd all want it.

• Registered Users Posts: 518 ✭✭✭beerbaron

Jip wrote:
    If it's a genuine Hamann, which it proabably is at that price, it is much much more than a Cayenne with a bodykit. In fact if you did know what it was, despite it being pig ugly, you'd all want it.

Nonsense

I can see its a Hamann Cayenne - and I can hardly bear to look at the thing..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭ZiabR

Looks so bad, too dark, black alloys are mingin.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

Jip wrote:
    Not me, thanks anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

"Hamann" translates into 5.6 litres 400 bhp and 600 Nm ...whey-hey, big deal ...it's still a heap, though.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,012 ✭✭✭Wossack

god thats vile...

and 200k+? :eek:

you can pour as much money as you want into it, its still a footballers wives SUV

• Registered Users Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭Victor_M

I saw that grey one in the flesh last week and if you can believe it - It's even uglier in the flesh than the in the photo's.

The guy driving it was last seen in a Vanquish S IIRC, he should get his eyes/head checked - To go from one of the best looking vehicles ever made to the Cayenne:confused:

I can honestly say I've never laid my eye's on an uglier Vehicle.

Advertisement