Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sony Ericson k750i - Changing the cover/shell.....?

• 16-04-2007 7:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 682 ✭✭✭

There are red covers/shells (not sure what to call them) on ebay for k750i. I'm wondering how easy it is to change them yourself? Anyone have any idea?

Also, are there any official online shops where I could buy an official replacement cover?

Thanks

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 16,592 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

pretty easy, instructions online about the place but you wouldn't really need them. you can pretty easily pop the covers off.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,745 ✭✭✭niallb

copacetic wrote:
    pretty easy, instructions online about the place but you wouldn't really need them. you can pretty easily pop the covers off.

Yeah, but if you want it in a condition where you can just as easily
    pop the new one on, maybe take a look at the instructions first.
    Best phones ever, don't mess with it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,707 ✭✭✭skywalker

Make sure you get the little tool with the cover, & that you have a small enough philips head screwdriver to get into the screws on the back cover. Once you have those its no problem, just take your time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

I think it voids your warranty - be careful.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,794 ✭✭✭ablelocks

the k750i is only available in red on meteor (thru carphone warehouse), so if I get the phone this is something I'll have to do too - let us know how you get on eskimo please?

• Advertisement
Advertisement