Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Selling my bike - Giant OCR4

Options
  • 16-04-2007 8:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Just to let anyone who might be interested know, Im selling my racing bike on the adverts.ie site. Giant OCR4

Its a Giant OCR4 with a small frame and Sora gear system. I have used it about 5 times and never really went further than 10km. I'd be surprised if I've done 50km in total. I never really got into the cycling game at all.

Im going to use the money to buy a hybrid thats more suited to going around the city, I'll get more use out of that.

It cost around €400 so given that its practically new, I'd like to sell it for €330 or there abouts, and Im in the Waterford city area. The tyres still have the mouldings on them so hopefully that'll show how little its been used. They are the original tyres that came with the bike. I havent replaced any of the original parts at all.

Thanks for reading!

OCR4.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭Lazairus

Rite put an add on the buy and sell website, my ocr4 sold faster than a hotcake
    they will put it in the paper , no one will buy it here , create a user name on buy and sell

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭Trotter

Lazairus wrote:
    Rite put an add on the buy and sell website, my ocr4 sold faster than a hotcake
    they will put it in the paper , no one will buy it here , create a user name on buy and sell

As of last night its sold thanks to the beautiful people of boards and adverts.ie :)

Oh ye of little faith!! Thanks for the tip though.

Advertisement