Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CD Cover to Poster

Options
  • 16-04-2007 9:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭

I've been trying for ages now to get a poster of my favourite album (Johnny Cash: American Recordings). I cant find it anywhere so now I'm wondering is there anywhere in Ireland that I can get a CD cover blown up for a poster format. I would try this myself but I want really good quality. Any Suggestions?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭heggie

you won't get it good quality, as enlarging an already printed item, will just show up the actual printed dots more. Anyone with a decent scanner and a large format printer could do this, but it's not going to look good

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭Citizen_Erased

Yeah , pretty much what heggie said , your only line of attack would be to contact the publisher/recording company but that would be a very long shot as I doubt they would release the actual file but they may point you in the direction of some posters.

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭floyd333

Thanks guys. Thats pretty much what I feared.:(

Advertisement