Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cannot access forum tools menus using FF

Options
  • 16-04-2007 9:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,032 ✭✭✭

I use Firefox on both Linux and Windows and cannot access the forums tools menus. I can right click, open in new tab but that is a pita. This has been going on for some time

Join Ireland Weather Network

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Yeah, it is a common issue. I think we'll have to stick with it until the vBulletin software upgrade whenever that is. I've been using the right click method or IE Tab for Firefox (requires you to log in again).

• Registered Users Posts: 3,032 ✭✭✭thecivvie

Yeah can use the second option on the windows box but not my main linux box :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,032 ✭✭✭thecivvie

Ruu wrote:
    Yeah, it is a common issue. I think we'll have to stick with it until the vBulletin software upgrade whenever that is. I've been using the right click method or IE Tab for Firefox (requires you to log in again).

I just checked another forum and they use vbb 3.6.5. I know upgrading a system like boards will be nightmare

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

I think that is why the admins are taking their time. :D It will need a lot of people power and time to do it.

Advertisement