Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is it ok to post about an event

Options
  • 16-04-2007 9:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭

in the helix?

I cant find any affiliation with that place we are not supposed to talk about:)

Thanks
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

He said the Helllixxx!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

/Runs to report post.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭Trinity

He said the Helllixxx!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

/Runs to report post.

She. :D

I know it doesnt make sense asking can i post and then posting anyway? I've tried other avenues :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

That was soooooooo not helpful The_Minister.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Is it a commercial event? Is there an obviously relevant forum?
    Tell us what its for (dont worry about being shouted at or anything :) )

DeV.

You're right Thaedydal. I could have sworn that I had posted the real answer later.

The answer is as long as your not spamming, and it's in an appropriate forum, and it does not involve you-know-who, then I can see no reason why you cannot post it.

EDIT: Actually, just listen to the admin.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

it does not involve you-know-who
    I believe that a lack of knowledge as to whether *mumbles* is in general management as in another location is possibly the root of the OPs problem.

Ah, now I see.
    .......I don't have a clue.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

I checked this out and PM'd trinity. It is colin fry in the helix. No affiliation to those who shall not be named from what I can see.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭Trinity

Yes it the event PSI mentioned for the paranormal foum.

I'm sorry PSI i never got your PM. I didnt want to resend i assumed you were busy. Thanks :)

Me? Spam? Never!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

You're right Thaedydal. I could have sworn that I had posted the real answer later.

The answer is as long as your not spamming, and it's in an appropriate forum, and it does not involve you-know-who, then I can see no reason why you cannot post it.

EDIT: Actually, just listen to the admin.

Trinty1 is trying to assertain is that a forbidden venue or event.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

Trinity1 wrote:
    Yes it the event PSI mentioned for the paranormal foum.

I'm sorry PSI i never got your PM. I didnt want to resend i assumed you were busy. Thanks :)

Me? Spam? Never!!

No problem, boards was a bit off yesterday, might have been something to do with that.

Advertisement