Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Raising spiritually aware children

Options
  • 16-04-2007 10:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭

Hi

Just popping over from another forum to see how you guys teach your children.

I believe in a lot of things i guess. But i cant quite label myself. I was brought up as a catholic but wasnt really taken to church. We were not by any means religious. I imagine if i'd come home any religion, no-one would have batted an eyelid. My family are very open-minded.

My son who is just 7 has spoken of his past lives. He told me lots of details, what he did for a living, how he died and how many children he had. He told me his favourite past time was snooker. My son was 4 at the time.

He spoke about before he was born and He also told me he chose me as his mother. I believe him.

Have any of you had similar Experiences and how did you deal with it.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭dreamingoak

my daughter told me when she was about 3 that she watched me before she was born 'going into a lot of shops' and she liked my hair! i worked in blackrock when i became pregnant and did indeed spend a lot of time going into a lot of shops! its interesting becouse i am nt really a big shopper, but my daughter from a young age, will cry and beg, just one more shop! please! no matter how long we've been shopping, she dosnt want to go home, she wants more shops! she dosnt remember a thing about it now, of course. shes nearly 8.

Advertisement