Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When can I apply as a Mature student?

Options
  • 16-04-2007 10:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭

Im 23 in May 08.

Closing date is usually 1st Feb so next year I'd be 22 - do I have to wait until the following year or would I be OK because I'd be 23 when the course commences in September 08?

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,675 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

You must be 23 years old on the 1st of January of the year of entry. So no, you'll have to wait till Feb 09 to apply, I'm afraid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

Unless you go up North and then you only need to be 21. That's one of the reasons I did - I couldn't afford to wait around another year in Cork just because my 23rd birthday was in March!

Advertisement