Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

need help:broken Car cigarette lighter ans bmw services

Options
  • 17-04-2007 1:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭

hey, can anyone kindly advise where i can fix a broken Car cigarette lighter and also where i could service my BMW 316i se in Dublin 15 expect a BMW garage in Dublin 15, any advise will be highly appreciated.

Comments

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,715 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

Is it the removable part that is broken? Most motor factors will stock them.
    As for the service - AC Cars - www.accarsales.com (not D15 though)

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭jackie.du

kbannon wrote:
    Is it the removable part that is broken? Most motor factors will stock them.
    As for the service - AC Cars - www.accarsales.com (not D15 though)

thanks 4 reply.
    the non-removable part where I plug in my gps power supply was damaged due to i try to get some thing out of the hole using my key,any advise?thanks

Advertisement