Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

4 Home Superstore, Ashbourne

Options
  • 17-04-2007 9:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭

Word of warning if you are planning to shop in the new 4 Home Superstore located in the Ashbourne Retail Park.

Make sure you take careful note of the price listed on the shelf and then of the price that comes up on the register.

I was there last week, and out of the 5 items I purchased, 4 were priced incorrectly. One of which was almost €10 overpriced compared to the price on the shelf

When I pointed this out, a manager had to be called (who wasn't all that apologetic) and each item checked...which meant i was standing there like a tool for about 15 minutes.

Having spoken to some other colleagues that have shopped there, it would seem that they have experience similar problems.

Anyone else noticed this going on?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,399 ✭✭✭Kashkai

Similar thing happened to me in Woodies in Naas. I picked up a 10 litre tub of crown matt emulsion which was priced at 24.99 but when I got to the checkout, she charged me 29.99. I told her the price was wrong and so she sent a colleague to check. He came back and said it was 29.99. I said I'd check it myself and the three of us then went off and lo and behold, the price was 24.99.

Again, no apology. Guess they just expect us Cletic Tigers to hand over the plastic without bothering to check if we're being ripped off :mad:

Advertisement