Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Digiweb VoIP Bills

Options
  • 17-04-2007 9:55am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 394 ✭✭

Am I the only man in Ireland who is getting no call analysis data with his Digiweb VoIP bill ?

For the past 3 months I was getting call analysis for the present month along with the previous month's bill, i.e. the bill for January would have a list of calls made in February, their numbers and durations.

Now the boys in Louth are sending me nothing at all.

Anyone else in this boat ?

ComReg, after 6 weeks "investigating" the matter, admit that no phone company is legally obliged to provide a call breakdown. All they can do is exhort phone companies to do is stick with some voluntary code set by the telcoms industry itself to provide call breakdown . . .

Ain't that cute ! ;)

Tak.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,660 ✭✭✭crawler

TAK - not the right place for this (I think, mods?)

But please PM me your WIR code and I will have in investigated immedaitely, you should be getting itemised billing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 394 ✭✭tak

Moderators,

Crawler suggests that the thread here is in the wrong place.

Is this so ? And, if it is, which forum is best for it ?

Best Regards,

Tak.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,886 ✭✭✭cgarvey

I get itemised invoices alright. It's all over the shop (not valid VAT invoices, install being invoiced months after my first call invoice, stuff like that), but it seems to have settled down now.

Advertisement