Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

virginia shooting

Options
  • 17-04-2007 10:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭

Brace yourself lads,

Another media blitz and anti gun campaigners wetdream. Thanks to yet another nutjob in the US.

This type of thing really gives me the sick:mad:

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,433 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

Hezz700 wrote:
    Brace yourself lads,

Another media blitz and anti gun campaigners wetdream. Thanks to yet another nutjob in the US.

This type of thing really gives me the sick:mad:

What 'gives you the sick' 32 people were killed or the pending media blitz?

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭Hezz700

To be honest, Both!

I find it incomprehensible how anyone could do this, 32 human lives ended just like that! The media won't remember the names of the victim. But that dirty rotten B*****d will be written about, and have documentarys made about him for th next 30 years. These people should be erazed for history not celebrated!:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

As tragic as the events in Virginia are, they have nothing to do with shooting sports or sport shooting, so I'm locking this thread.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement