Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Another C# question - re. GUI

Options
  • 17-04-2007 10:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭

Hey, i've another question re. C#... I'm doing a project where there is a lash of panels that all go into the same frame. What i want to do is to design & create these in custom panels, and then just create an instance of each in my form... I know that i need to import System.Windows.Form.Panel in my custom panel. I can do that but i can't then use the designer to actually design the thing... Also, program will not compile if i add these custom panels to the form...

Is there a decent way of doing this? All i've been able to do is to create all the panels in the 1 form, and just hide all the ones not in use, but thats a messy & ugly way of doing it, would prefer something a bit better...

Edit: Ok, now i can add them alright, but can't view the panels in design view. Is there any way to accomplish this or do i need to add all the properties myself by hand???

Advertisement