Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bike workshop today

Options
  • 17-04-2007 11:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭

Just looking at the programme for health week in trinity college this week and noticed

12 pm - Bike repair workshop at 12pm in the Front Square courtesy of Square Wheel Cycleworks in Temple Bar.

It might be of interest to some people who are close by? Sorry about the ultra-short notice and sparce info.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 603 ✭✭✭Money Shot

Just looking at the programme for health week in trinity college this week and noticed

12 pm - Bike repair workshop at 12pm in the Front Square courtesy of Square Wheel Cycleworks in Temple Bar.

It might be of interest to some people who are close by? Sorry about the ultra-short notice and sparce info.

That's a great idea, pity I won't be able to make it. Are there any courses or workshops on bicycle repair around - I've never heard of any ? I'm not bad at maintenance, but I won't touch the gears, and will always get the experts in for wheel trouble. I would love to have someone explain adjusting gears, wheel truing etc in a simple fashion.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭hunnymonster

I know our tri club has organised several in the past. I guess gygling clubs do too. Not sure if there are just-turn-up public one's though.

Advertisement