Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What is Club Fizz like nowadays?

• 17-04-2007 11:13am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,795 ✭✭✭

Just wondering, and there is a reason behind it!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,946 ✭✭✭slumped

Wear non-sticking shoes.

It's terrible. Shoes stick to the carpet areas.

Imagine, carpet in a nightclub.........brain wave or what?

Avoid...!!

S

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭ClareBear

Do many people still go there? Like would it be packed on a Saturday night like B2? I haven't been there in about 2 years. I never really thought it was that bad but I only went a couple of times.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭FunkyChicken

I dont think anyone goes there anymore which is a shame. Had some great nights there last year despite the place smelling like ass :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,795 ✭✭✭Seanie M

slumped wrote:
    Avoid...!!

Funny, because I won't be able to! I am down to cover the Saturday night jock in there, so I'll be playing instead... I was just wondering what to expect from those that know of the place. The last time I was in the Glengoolie was around 2001 when I was living in Maynooth (post-NUI days). I remember when the Glenroyal first opened in late 1996 (I was in 1st Science), it was nothing more than a function room, and the short-arsed DJ at the time used a mobile rig.

It has changed so much since then - I mean, there are disco lights now! :D

Seanie.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,946 ✭✭✭slumped

Seanie M wrote:
    Funny, because I won't be able to! I am down to cover the Saturday night jock in there, so I'll be playing instead... I was just wondering what to expect from those that know of the place. The last time I was in the Glengoolie was around 2001 when I was living in Maynooth (post-NUI days). I remember when the Glenroyal first opened in late 1996 (I was in 1st Science), it was nothing more than a function room, and the short-arsed DJ at the time used a mobile rig.

It has changed so much since then - I mean, there are disco lights now! :D

Seanie.

Might come down and stal....see you!

S

• Advertisement
Advertisement