Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Eve] Transfering an avatar to its own account

Options
  • 17-04-2007 11:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭

So im pretty happy with adeptus's mining/hauling/building skills at the mo and have been thinking about another hulk alt now that they are down to 250 million isk......To that end i was thinking about using adeptus's account to train the alt on till he became useful say a large barge and the advanced learning skills done to level 4.How ever the transfer avatar option in the account page seems to only allow you to switch avatars from one excising account to another and not onto its own new account >_< does this mean i would have to pay 40 Euro (20 for the swap and 20 to register a new account) if i used adeptus's account to train this new alt or am i missing something?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭jaggeh

yes

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

jaggeh wrote:
    yes

Yes it cost's 40 euro or yes im missing something

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭kyp_durron

No.

Hehe let's all confuse him

• Closed Accounts Posts: 546 ✭✭✭Froot

Yes you have to pay €40.

€20 for a new account, and €20 for the character transfer.

Makes sense, new account is €20 and transfer is €20. Its two separate procedures so two separate fees are involved. It would be easier to buy a new account, create the alt on that account, mine isk for your subscriptions with your main and use your alt to haul until he can mine too...Just a suggestion.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭jaggeh

froot is a spoil sport

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭Maddzy

Since when is a new account €20...? I only paid the €12 for the gtc for my two alts when starting them. Just do the 2 week trial then use a gtc to extend it into a full account. With Hikari I didn't even do the trial I just created a new account then applied a gtc.

Advertisement