Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

raw last night in italy (not ruined)

• 17-04-2007 1:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭

just some things worth noting---
    1) i liked the main event, the rest of raw was kind of poor.
    2) Its great to see lashley ( when not in wrestling cloths) dress in sensible cloths and been clean looking. I dont think he would wear bling bling or walk bling bling cause if he were to, the american public would not like him, the americans hate that, so do i. Thats why shelton went down hill, bling bling. I can never see lashley doing that anyway.
    3)The people of italy let us know who they liked out of edge and cena.
    4) what did the crowd think of HBK ????????
    5) I watched melina come to the ring three times.
    6) Victoria must not wear a dress ever, it looks like she got one from Vito.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Ph3n0m

triple h wrote:
    Thats why shelton went down hill, bling bling.

er what? I have to disagree - the reason why Shelton went downhill was

a. They broke up TWGTT
    b. when he was single wrestler he wasnt pushed enough or given a mouthpiece to talk for him
    c. creative obviously lost interest in working with him

Now that Steph has been promoted and has more control in the creative department, I believe this type of thing will become more prevalant - actual talent being over looked

Advertisement