Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whats good on a Tuesday/midweek night

Options
  • 17-04-2007 3:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭

Off tomorrow, going to blow off some mid week steam with the alcoholic student homies. Where is a good spot on a Tuesday? Used to head out quite a bit during the week last year, but working proper now and cant be doing it the whole time. So where is still good? I liked 21s back then, and it was always packed out even more than the weekend on a Tuesday and Wednesday and, unlike most student clubs, the dance and birds were quality (dance and hip hop are my scene). So whats up these days? Dont really fancy Redz cos its ****e, any recommendations of somewhere with decent tunes? Whats Barcode like these days, as i found it awful cheesy back in the day.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 195 ✭✭markk06

Citibar is only €2 a drink on a tuesday... But prepare for it to be packed and get their early. Also prepare for plenty of 1st and 2nd years (college not school before anyone asks)

Advertisement