Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Annoying AFT Problem -K750i-o2-pre-pay settings

• 17-04-2007 4:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 215 ✭✭

Hi......i have an annoying problem...i lost all the settings that came with my phone after a flash. and i got them sent to my phone again off the SE website but now i am having problems with AFT..im nearly always getting 'problem sending message' if someone could take the time to run me through there settings that they use for the 'internet' on their SE K750i o2 prepay, working for AFT, it would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 590 ✭✭✭dal

Hi there, I have your exact set up (k750i with o2 prepay).
    O2 made some changes to their site and it looks like it has temporarily messed up AFT (I just tried there and I get the same problem).
    Donut (who maintains the server side code) is going to look at it tonight so hopefully it should be back working soon. This fix should be transparent to users (ie you won't have to download a new version of AFT).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 215 ✭✭abcxyz123

thanks for the reply. i miss my free texts.

Advertisement