Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Artificial Insemination - for the 50 plus?

Options
  • 13-04-2007 2:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 838 ✭✭✭

Zambia232 wrote:
    Granted I retract it completly now you have clarified that position.
    Thank you, and just to clarify my beliefs further, (off topic I know) I am completely against women of 50 plus being enabled to have children. This is completely against nature, and nature will always fight back and re-assert herself.

edit: Moved into separate thread. Sexy thread title not coming to mind. May be better placed in humanities.

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 14,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭johnnyskeleton

Thank you, and just to clarify my beliefs further, (off topic I know) I am completely against women of 50 plus being enabled to have children. This is completely against nature, and nature will always fight back and re-assert herself.

Can you clarify this, or at least put it in another thread?

I take it that you mean artificially inseminated after menopause and if they are naturally fertile at 50 that's fine. Many women can naturally have their children until their late fourties, and given the increases in standards of living, health and life expectancy, this could be just around the corner.

However, does this also mean that you don't agree with artificial insemination for women who are naturally infertile, or semi-fertile? And what about condoms, processed food, television, mobile phones, space travel etc?

Plus, are you all for natural things such as war, oppression and living in trees?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,580 ✭✭✭uberwolf

Can you clarify this, or at least put it in another thread?

I take it that you mean artificially inseminated after menopause and if they are naturally fertile at 50 that's fine.

However, does this also mean that you don't agree with artificial insemination for women who are naturally infertile

Johnny - I'm not sure I'm interpreting you properly, but are you drawing a distinction between women infertile due to the menopause, and those who have found themselves permanently infertile from puberty?

Advertisement