Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Case - Purchase Assistance Required

Options
  • 17-04-2007 5:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭

Hi guys

I have all the ingredients for a new PC for my almost teenager daughter, just need a case. The motherboard is Micro Atx as she fancied something in the small tower line & quite liked this one in Peats but unfortunately they only have the one model on display which is missing the on/off button & they are apparently not stocking anymore!

I've seen them listed on German sites but english & bad language are all I have in my limited vocabulary... does anyone know where I might locate one or something as neat & appealing to a young girl?

Cheers...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

Links not working for me?

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 16,930 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

thats because the link is

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

dl wrote:
    Hi guys

I have all the ingredients for a new PC for my almost teenager daughter, just need a case. The motherboard is Micro Atx as she fancied something in the small tower line & quite liked this one in Peats but unfortunately they only have the one model on display which is missing the on/off button & they are apparently not stocking anymore!

I've seen them listed on German sites but english & bad language are all I have in my limited vocabulary... does anyone know where I might locate one or something as neat & appealing to a young girl?

Cheers...

This is the Link to the case mentioned.

I cant seem to find the same case in the uk/ireland. But i have found This Which is almost exactally the same. And the same price.

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭dl

Ok thanks guys... sorry about the link!

Advertisement