Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Changing Courses

Options
  • 17-04-2007 8:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Hi, thinking of changing courses. Finishing first year in DIT. Does anyone have any idea of how much it might cost to do first year again in another course maybe in another college. I know course costs differ but could anyone give me some examples of fees they've paid when changing? I'm so confused! Thanks.....:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 619 ✭✭✭Peadar06

cbb16 wrote:
    Hi, thinking of changing courses. Finishing first year in DIT. Does anyone have any idea of how much it might cost to do first year again in another course maybe in another college. I know course costs differ but could anyone give me some examples of fees they've paid when changing? I'm so confused! Thanks.....:confused:

You should go to course co-ordinator and they will put you in the right direction. It vary on credits in each course, so ask him/her, and they should help you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 cbb16

Thanks for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 823 ✭✭✭dave oc

Go to the Dit website>undergraduate study>advanced entry booklet. Check that pdf near the bottom, pretty sure it gives course fee's there. Also the DCU website has a full list of all fee's, cant remember where exactly off hand just search around it.

Average fee's in DIT are around €2000( ranging from €1500-€2500), DCU are much higher with fee's starting/ranging from €4500 and they get dearer.

Hope that helps.

Advertisement