Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FF7 and Vista

Options
  • 17-04-2007 9:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭

Iv installed FF7 on my vista laptop and when I start it I get a blank screen, I press enter and I get to the page where you choose new game or continue. When I select New Game the screen goes black and it wont go any further.

Has anybody any idea how to fix this or can u direct me to any patches etc.
    Thanks for the help

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,945 ✭✭✭Anima

Apparently theres an XP patch so that might help: http://www.sofotex.com/Final-Fantasy-VII-XP-Patch-download_L5052.html

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭cooperguy

Iv tried that patch but it doesnt work It wont install. A message come up about it being unable to install on the 6.0 platform. If asnyone else has any suggestions please let me know cause I really want to play this game again.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

Is emulating completely out of the question?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭cooperguy

Nothing is out of the question if I know how to do it!!! So how would I go about that

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

obtaining the ps one cd's... and using a ps emu on it

• Advertisement
Advertisement