Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kitchen Strip lights

Options
  • 17-04-2007 9:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭

Hi all,

one of the strip lights in the kitchen under the presses has died. We've gone to Atlantic and Woodies but none of the strip light bulbs are the correct length. Anyone had this problem and if so where did they find the replacement strip light?

We're in the Wood.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,663 ✭✭✭Charlie-Bravo

Give me the code for the bulb and the lenght and I'll source a supplier for you.

-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭NarkyBoots

Code is F8T4/6400K

Bulb length: 12.5 inches from metal end to metal end (not including pins)

Ta muchly! I really appreciate this!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭matt-dublin

can you post the supplier publicly astrofluff because i've been onto about 20 shops and electrical wholesalers in dublin and they can't provide one to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,663 ✭✭✭Charlie-Bravo

Right, ND Electrical has them. They are located at 108 Nutgrove Avenue, Rathfarnham, Dublin 14 Tel:01 4942165 . I know, not an ideal location but I work near by if someone wants me to pick a few up. I've no use for them as I don't have those low level light fittings so you'd better be be buying them from me! Tell you what, they're around €3.00 each so we'll say an even tenner each?!

T O'Reilly in Bray don't seem to have any and rarely have them in stock (so says the guy on the phone).

-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--.

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭MegFi

there is an amazing new lighting shop in the egan centre in bray - she has the samed lights as woodies and will order whatever you want and ring as soon as it comes in - she is very helpful, efficient and charges very little. think shop is called "house of lights". ended up buying a standard lampthere too, lovely stuff!

• Advertisement
Advertisement