Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Firefox and boards issue.

Options
  • 17-04-2007 10:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭

It's only a little thing but thought i'd mention it all the same.

I can't get the forum tools to work on any forum.

Running Firefox 5.0 and black style.

Actually just tried it in IE with black and it works fine so it just seems to be a firefox issue.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

It has been happening for a while and probably won't be fixed until the vBulletin software upgrade but I can't be sure. You can right click on Forum Tools and and open in a new tab, that will get you most of the options or use IE Tab for Firefox (requires you to login) again.

5.0?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

How's about we try 2.0.0.3. May have looked at the wrong line there.....

• Subscribers Posts: 16,587 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

there have been a few threads on this going back a long way, general opinion is that the version of vbulletin run on boards gives firefox problems on threads with more that one page. namely forum and thread tools don't work. solution is hoped to be eventual upgrade of boards to 3.6 vbulletin. In the meantime use the IE plugin for FF as mentioned above or switch to IE for surfing boards.

Advertisement