Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bars/Clubs Sunday nights

Options
  • 17-04-2007 11:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭

I have read the threads on the many other "What are the best bars in dublin" etc but i'm heading out for a birthday drink with the girlfriend after a meal in the temple bar area on sunday night in the city and would like to go to a decent spot!

Any recommendations? Also if anyone knows of any places with sunday drink promos [very unlikely, i know] it would be appreciated! Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭loopyloulou

The Morrison in Temple Bar is nice, its not like most of the other pubs around that area or Farringtons is good aswell. Not sure if they do drinks promos though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 944 ✭✭✭Captain Trips

The Morgan I think (right in Temple Bar next to Elephant & Castle), not Morrison (over near Capel Street).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

im in q bar most sunday nights and love it, im there on most tuesday nights as well, its a good place

Advertisement