Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

XBL Sub through eBay

• 17-04-2007 11:08pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,224 ✭✭✭

It seems that all the "cheap" Gold Subscriptions from the US are the 12+1 subs, which unfortunately won't work here... Maybe I'm not searching for the right thing, or perhaps Microsoft have dropped the original 12 month sub in the US? Have I missed the boat? :(

Am I looking in the wrong place, or is there an alternative to the eBay route?

The cheapest I've seen it this side of the Atlantic is €50.99 from BlahDVD. Better than the shops, but still... :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,224 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

Nobody have any suggestions? :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

I've had no luck finding one myself either.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 488 ✭✭Brianb8802

Ya this topic has come up a few times in the last few weeks and there hasnt been any answers to it yet. Pity, wouldnt mind a cheap 12 month sub.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,264 ✭✭✭✭jester77

I'm also looking but have come across nothing, €50 is still the best I see. I read of alot of US gamers getting special deals with their gold subscription such as MS points, codes for arcade games and games vouchers.
    Any of the stores in Ireland offer anything like that?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,842 ✭✭✭s8n

I have one, yours for €50

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,503 ✭✭✭thefinalstage

jester77 wrote:
    I'm also looking but have come across nothing, €50 is still the best I see. I read of alot of US gamers getting special deals with their gold subscription such as MS points, codes for arcade games and games vouchers.
    Any of the stores in Ireland offer anything like that?

Nope because America has competition....

Advertisement