Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Doctor in Waterford City .

Options
  • 17-04-2007 11:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 883 ✭✭✭

Recently moved to Waterford ,and want to register with a Doctor for a check up .Can anyone recomend a good Doctor in Waterford City please .

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭deisemum

Dr Triona Sliney is my family's GP and I think she's great. Her surgery address is 13 Parnell Street.

I did attend another female doctor in the suburbs but she'd be the last person I'd recommend.

• Registered Users Posts: 883 ✭✭✭anto9

Thanks for the reply ,will keep her in mind .Anyone else have a suggestion ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭JMcL

anto9 wrote:
    Recently moved to Waterford ,and want to register with a Doctor for a check up .Can anyone recomend a good Doctor in Waterford City please .

I can recommend Catriona Mooney in Barronstrand St. (surgery above the chemist - opposite the Book Centre). Any of the other docs in the practice that I've seen are also very good

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,036 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

deisemum wrote:
    Dr Triona Sliney is my family's GP and I think she's great. Her surgery address is 13 Parnell Street.

I did attend another female doctor in the suburbs but she'd be the last person I'd recommend.

My wife uses Dr Sliney also, and she has visited other female doctors in the past but swears by Triona.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭deisemum

Dr Sliney is also very open minded to alternative therapies. She did acupuncture on my hubby a while back.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 594 ✭✭✭Tanabe

deisemum wrote:

That sounds interesting! Without naming names, why was she SO bad?

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭Mini

another vote for sliney !!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Bards

deisemum wrote:

Was this person out the Dunmore road?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 DeadLee

I would recommend Dr. Aine Hennigan's practice on Catherine St across from the Fire Station - I've seen other doctors in there too and so have a few of my family and friends, and have been very happy with them!

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,036 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

You wouldn't happen to work in there now would you, why else would someone revive a 6 year old thread

• Advertisement

Aquos76 wrote: »
    You wouldn't happen to work in there now would you, why else would someone revive a 6 year old thread

I don't actually, Was searching on Google for a phone number and this popped up in the results - didn't notice the date was so old... Woops!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭shockwave

Isnt that Dr Lee's surgery?

shockwave wrote: »
    Isnt that Dr Lee's surgery?

Yep - I usually go to Dr. Hennigan or Dr. O'Brien though, the female docs

• Registered Users Posts: 566 ✭✭✭gobo99

DeadLee wrote: »
    Yep - I usually go to Dr. Hennigan or Dr. O'Brien though, the female docs

DeadLee recommending Dr. Lees surgery... hmmm

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭LiamD1977

Dodgy thread, just case it isn't I use the Health Park, I see Mark Rowe. Wouldn't go past him. Spent a year in a wheelchair after a accident and Dr Rowe was great.

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭the roo

Dodge for sure way too fishy altogether !

Advertisement