Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Iguanas?

Options
  • 18-04-2007 8:10am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

hi, i was wondering, can anyone tell me where i can get an iguana in dublin? or if not where else? (in dublin preferebly)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

No idea where to get an iguana - but please make sure you do your research as these living dinosaurs or monsters as I call my female Izzy need a lot of care.

Check out www.anapsid.com that is the no 1 iguana site in my humble opinion.

• Registered Users Posts: 510 ✭✭✭animan

you can get very young ones in wackers in parnell street

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 jc240989

thanks for the help, and yeah im gonna make sure i know how to take care of them first, i dont like letting animals being badly taken care of, so theres no worries there,
    thanks again

• Registered Users Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭Demonique

Reptile Haven in Fishamble street, don't go to Whackers, they sell caiman there and they don't seem to have a clue how to keep reptiles.

Reptile Haven doesn't always have iggies, they don't stay in the shop that long because there are a lot of experienced reptile owners who want to give igs a shot.

Is this your first reptile? Because I wouldn't recommend an ig for a first lizard. Get a bearded dragon or a leopard gecko instead. Igs get big and can be very mean and their claws are very sharp!

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭dbrock

there is one in fintastic aquatics in dunlaoighre also i wouldn recomend it as a first lizard,, they do make great pets to the right person with the right experience,,, best advice research research and some more
    here is the num for shop in dunlaoighre01 2145442
    open today 1 to 6

• Advertisement
Advertisement