Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

need a website designer

• 18-04-2007 8:36am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭

I'm looking for a really good website design company in Waterford to do a new website for me.
    anybody got any reccomendations?

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Hi Kitty,

Im just about to start a company that does this service, amongst others, so if you want to send me a PM with your needs ill see if we can get you a site done :) Its just up to the web dev. team.

Cheers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,418 ✭✭✭BIG-SLICK-POKER

Sully wrote:
    Hi Kitty,

Im just about to start a company that does this service, amongst others, so if you want to send me a PM with your needs ill see if we can get you a site done :) Its just up to the web dev. team.

Cheers.

Sull give us a bell on this will ya , I might get ya to do ours also

Neill K
    087-2828744

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭rogue-entity

Sully wrote:
    Hi Kitty,

Cheers.
    You hiring?

Kitty, if you havent gotten someone already, let me know what exactly you want, and I will let you know what I can do.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Sull give us a bell on this will ya , I might get ya to do ours also

Neill K
    087-2828744

Ya leave it with me, ill get in touch with you over the weekend.

You hiring?

Not yet. I havent had the time to sort out things, and im in the middle of some legal issues I need to address before I begin. Ill keep you in mind. If you want to PM with your protfolio it would be handy.

• Advertisement
Advertisement