Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bin charges

Options
  • 18-04-2007 9:43am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭

just got a bill from dun laoire council for 1300,we have lived here for 7 years and when the bill came for the previous owner we rang them to say we were new tenants,they said would sort it out.never heard from them and now this arrives.what can i do .we rang them 3 times about this .

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,440 ✭✭✭jhegarty

car39 wrote:
    just got a bill from dun laoire council for 1300,we have lived here for 7 years and when the bill came for the previous owner we rang them to say we were new tenants,they said would sort it out.never heard from them and now this arrives.what can i do .we rang them 3 times about this .

Sounds about right for 7 years of usage..... I persume they will allow a payment plan , ,have you asked about one ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭car39

just gearing myself up to ring them

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭dinnyman

Something very similar is after happening ion our house?

How did you get on when you called the council?

Advertisement