Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[BTC]BF2 Server back up again

Options
  • 18-04-2007 11:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭

Server is back up to 32 player Ranked and we will be back making an effort to fill it up .
    There was also some talk about someone sponsoring us for a 64 player ( seems one of our recent members has more money than sense and a business to advertise ) .

I know some from boards used to play on server so this is just to let them know that we are back making an effort again . Still not sure of what maps or expansions to play probably give them all a turn or maybe do set games on set nights like some of the other servers I have played on do ie: SF on Mondays , inf only on Tuesdays .....or we might just set it to whatever we feel like on the night .

IP bf2://85.236.101.61:16867

TS:213.230.201.133:9000 pw:badtaste

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

What rotation is it on at mo Jonski ? :eek: ;) (i know you say you dont know what it WILL be on..does that mean standard atm ?)
    And is it ranked ? :D
    I will add it to xfire faves and maybe pop on

32 > 64 anyways :D:D ....and 2 x 32man is better than 1 x 64..that way you can keep all them happy.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭jonski

SeantheMan wrote:
    What rotation is it on at mo Jonski ? :eek: ;)
    And is it ranked ? :D
    I will add it to xfire faves and maybe pop on

32 > 64 anyways :D:D ....and 2 x 32man is better than 1 x 64..that way you can keep all them happy.:)

It's currently set to all maps standard play
    Yes it's ranked , edited post above to reflect this
    I think I used to like the 50 man servers ......I am so old that I can't remember .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭V9

I might pop in for a game later on, though playing BF2 is a as much fun as watching paint dry these days...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭TheHairyFairy

Aye a few TiG where on last night for a laugh. Enjoyed the games and did quite well against the nasty vehicles. Soz for the chopper incident. When you make yer way to the spawn only for some tard to jump the queue in front of you its annoying, specially at the chopper spawn on sharqi.

Will try and get some of the lads on tonight for a laugh again.

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭cobrophy

had a few fun games on sharqi last night. good to see the old girl back up and running. personally i prefer 32s anyway (i find them much less random than 64 servers where you seem to get killed randomly more often, 32 is more skillful imo).

good to see the few tig lads on too, heard there was quite a bit of knifing going on :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

Added to the sticky.

Soz for the chopper incident.

Soz from us aswell , new admin with a heavy hand :(

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

V!alli wrote:
    I might pop in for a game later on, though playing BF2 is a as much fun as watching paint dry these days...

Like, why the **** aren't the battlewalkers spawning!?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭V9

Coz thats a different game, bosco.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

grand server played a few rounds tonight for 1st time in months, but jonski still sucks :p

Only i was TKed would have gotten about 10 kills in a row i could feel his anger growing with each one :D

kdjac

• Advertisement

KdjaCL wrote:
    grand server played a few rounds tonight for 1st time in months, but jonski still sucks :p

Only i was TKed would have gotten about 10 kills in a row i could feel his anger growing with each one :D

kdjac

tbf 10 kills in a row is fairly poor against me , that wouldn't put you into the top 100 of my worst enemies .

jonski wrote:
    tbf 10 kills in a row is fairly poor against me , that wouldn't put you into the top 100 of my worst enemies .

But do they get to make fun of you over the internet??

ahhhhhh

kdjac

making fun of him on forums is a poor substitute for making fun of him on teamspeak.

cobrophy wrote:
    making fun of him on forums is a poor substitute for making fun of him on teamspeak.

Hes from limerick and i dont have a spare UN translator lying about :D

kdjac

cobrophy wrote:

Some of them even go so far as to call to the house
    KdjaCL wrote:
    Hes from limerick and i dont have a spare UN translator lying about :D
    kdjac

If I can understand Yit then you can understand me .ah jaysus man ;)

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

Our teamspeak needs subtitles tbh.

the problem is all those english accents that sound the same. though i must say its much easier having met most of them at the LAN

Advertisement