Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy a Sat Nav in Waterford?

• 18-04-2007 12:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭

Apart from Deevy's who dont have the one I'm after, where else sells car Sat Nav systems in Waterford??

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭Bards

PC World have a few Portable Units. I bought Tom Tom One Europe 2nd Edition for €369 which uses Navteq Maps and has Ireland very well covered including one way streets!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭Trotter

Bards wrote:
    PC World have a few Portable Units. I bought Tom Tom One Europe 2nd Edition for €369 which uses Navteq Maps and has Ireland very well covered including one way streets!

Thats the one I'm after but I could buy it in the UK for €270 if they'd just take my credit card and ship it to my friend in the UK.

EDIT - Just managed to get one on the net. Pity I was so limited in Waterford for shops to look in!! AS USUAL!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭Tony_ire

Carphone warehouse have the tom tom and garmins

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,039 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

Trotter wrote:
    Thats the one I'm after but I could buy it in the UK for €270 if they'd just take my credit card and ship it to my friend in the UK.

EDIT - Just managed to get one on the net. Pity I was so limited in Waterford for shops to look in!! AS USUAL!!

So which one did you get and from what site if you dont mind me asking.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭Trotter

Not at all.. I got a Tomtom One Europe from Amazon.co.uk and got it sent to a friend in the UK, who'll send it on to me. Amazon wont deliver electronics to Rep.Ireland for some reason.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭Bards

Due to WEEE Directive which the UK have not yet implemented

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,418 ✭✭✭BIG-SLICK-POKER

Argos

Advertisement