Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bluetooth - will pair but won't connect

• 18-04-2007 12:37pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,373 ✭✭✭✭

Hey, i presume this is the right place for this... I'm trying to send a picture from my bosses phone to his other phone (Nokia 6106 to a blackberry something or other). I'm trying to use bluetooth, so i went to bluetooth menu of nokia, searched for devices, found the blackberry & paired... That worked... Then went to connect to it & that failed, got a "Bluetooth Connection Failed" error message... If i go to the pic in gallery & try and send it via bluetooth, the blackberry will not show up... Anybody ever hear of a problem like this? I tried google, but didn't get anywhere with that...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

his blackberry is probably set to hidden. can you send stuff to other devices.

btw, you shouldn't have to pair to send stuff

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,373 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

his blackberry is probably set to hidden. can you send stuff to other devices.

btw, you shouldn't have to pair to send stuff

ya i changed all that... Just paired cos i couldn't see it normally, so tried it and it was available... dunno what's wrong with the bloody thing... The Nokia's working fine, sent stuff to myself earlier with it to check, problem seems to be the blackberry...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

bluetooth shouldn't be any hassle tbh. the blackberry might be faulty

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,265 ✭✭✭MiCr0

i've seen exactly this happening between a k800 and a blackberry pearl
    actually, we had 3 different phones try to send things to the BB pearl, and they all failed

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,161 ✭✭✭leche solara

dulpit wrote:
    ... I'm trying to send a picture from my bosses phone to his other phone ...

Is he that lazy? You should take a good look at your contract, or join a union..;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement