Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sheamus O'Shaunessy Opens for the WWE in Italy

• 18-04-2007 12:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭

Here's the official slant on SOS's dark match, he's been booked again which surely means he's gonna get signed?

Link: http://www.sosofficial.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=751

Full Quote:
    Irish Wrestler Sheamus O’Shaunessy “The Irish Curse” opened the show for the WWE Smackdown in Milan last night with a dark-match against Jimmy Wang Yang in front of a packed house at the Datchforum. Although SOS looked like he was going to overcome the experienced WWE star on several occasions, Wang ended the grapple when he hit Sheamus with his famous finishing signature move the ’Moonsault’.

But all is not lost for the Dublin native as immediately after the match impressed WWE scouts booked him for 2 more shows in the UK next week which will see him back at RAW & Smackdown in London on the 23rd & 24th of April respectively. It looks like Sheamus will face down another WWE superstar in a dark-match to warm up the crowd on one or both of them nights in London.

Over the two days Sheamus spent with the WWE in Italy he got to try-out with the UK’s Domino and Germany’s Eric Schwartz for the global giants in front of their head talent scout John Laurinaitis and fellow Irishman & WWE superstar Fit Finlay.

Sheamus said of his experience: “It was a rollercoaster 2 days with everyone running around backstage preparing for the big televised shows. So I just stuck-it-out by the ring to make sure I got seen, but most of the guys remembered me from Manchester last November so I was constantly shaking hands with my idols.”

He continued: “I got some great comments from Mr. Finlay about how much my ring-work had improved in the past 6 months and Chris Benoit gave me some compliments and advice about ‘my look’. Being ginger and having pale white Irish skin actually makes me stand out from other professional wrestlers, which is lucky for me as I can’t take a tan for the life of me!”

Any haters here? ;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Ph3n0m

dude, seriously stop with the "haters" quip its becoming very tired and very old

some people here, dont like SOS, or dont think he has what is needed to make it - get over it

but still very good news for SOS

• Registered Users Posts: 499 ✭✭TheBigEvil

Wow, thats great news for him. I hope things go really well. It would be great to see him on Raw or Smackdown week in week out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭irishhack

Ph3n0m wrote:
    dude, seriously stop with the "haters" quip its becoming very tired and very old. some people here, dont like SOS, or dont think he has what is needed to make it - get over it

Lad, I put a ;) to indicate I was joking wink wink..... Damn you really should go out and get some sun mate. Aaaaaand relax ;) (BTW that means I'm kidding). Duh.

irishhack wrote:
    Lad, I put a ;) to indicate I was joking wink wink..... Damn you really should go out and get some sun mate. Aaaaaand relax ;) (BTW that means I'm kidding). Duh.

So does that mean you were joking any other time you called people, who don't like SOS, smarks or haters?

I am asking you, politely, to stop that

Furthermore, your explanation "Aaaaaand relax ;) (BTW that means I'm kidding). Duh." - not funny, and somewhat insulting

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭fatal

this is great news for SOS and irish wrestling.....
    I would love to see him on smackdown or raw in the near future

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭irishhack

Ph3n0m wrote:
    I am asking you, politely, to stop that

Noted and noted again fella - just spreadin' the love, no need to come down like 'the man' ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

I'll admit that I haven't seen much of him in the last 6 months, so if Finlay says that he's improved then maybe he has. Otherwise, personally, I'd rather not see him on WWE tv! If it took CM Punk over a year in OVW, then in all fairness, it could take SOS longer, if he does end up getting signed

I knew I recognised Eric Schwartz's name. I just searched and saw that he was offered a WWE try-out a year and a half ago when they held their UK "auditions", which they held around America too. They had a page up about him on WWE.com back then

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭oneofakind32

and here was me thinking that by clicking on a post called "Sheamus O'Shaunessy Opens for the WWE in Italy" I would here breaking news SOS's epic rise through the ranks in the world of sports entertainment but instead the last 20 posts or so are about fast food?? Can the mods please do somthing?

heh I am the mod here and I choose to do nothing...well ok something

ya spoilsport :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,602 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

Or you could do something and ban those who complain about stupid things :)
    VR!

• Advertisement

Or you could do something and ban those who complain about stupid things :)
    VR!

so that would be everyone then :)

Advertisement