Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tan Character Shoes

Options
  • 18-04-2007 4:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭

Hi,
    Would anyone know of anywhere in Dublin that stocks tan colour character shoes? I know everywhere has black and Dance world have tan on the website but they dont actually have them in stock. I've also tried the places on Talbot St and Capel St. Any help much much much appreciated!
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭wet-paint

Whenever a show I do requires a particular colour of shoes, I pain mine that colour.
    Could be a last resort?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 PrettyKitty

All the professionals tan their own shoes... I had to do this when I was performing on ships. You can't tell the difference, so the main thing is get a pair of shoes that fit great, then dye them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 blader dude

alri anyone know any breakdancing classes ill lyk 2 know coz im startin parkour wit me frends nd ill lyk 2 know before i break me neck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭Clodidah

for the character shoes try dance direct maybe? www.dancedirect.com

Advertisement