Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

serviced sites in cork?

• 18-04-2007 4:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭

hi am new here so don't even know if i'm posting in the right place, am just wondering is there any specific auctioneers in cork that i need to go to, to find fully serviced sites in cork. Am interested in areas in Cork like Aherla, Cloughduv and Crossbarry.
    anyone out there in Cork who bought/ are buying a serviced site at the moment, can u please let me know how u learned about the site, :eek: i'm blue in the face from looking at property websites like daft, myhome etc. and ringing auctioneers.

any info back would be great!! :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

I'm moving this to the South forum as it may get a better response there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 552 ✭✭✭De_man

kelly1979 wrote:
    hi am new here so don't even know if i'm posting in the right place, am just wondering is there any specific auctioneers in cork that i need to go to, to find fully serviced sites in cork. Am interested in areas in Cork like Aherla, Cloughduv and Crossbarry.
    anyone out there in Cork who bought/ are buying a serviced site at the moment, can u please let me know how u learned about the site, :eek: i'm blue in the face from looking at property websites like daft, myhome etc. and ringing auctioneers.

any info back would be great!! :D

forget about crossbarry unless you're a local!!!, you're talking about a huge difference in areas!!!
    you might be able to get a serviced site just outside bandon... check with the county concil and find out the areas where A3 zoning etc doesn't apply and concentrate on these areas i.e. going to the local shops and ask....farmers...anyone you see!!

in the end i gave up using the above method and just used the internet and searched recent planning applications on the council website :D

Then phoned the people up and asked them straight out do they know of any sites for sale!! not a great way of doing it but it worked for me (took a year and a half to find a site) there are sites for sale just outside mallow just off the main road

best of luck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭kelly1979

thanks a million for ur reply, whats the councils website? i think ur right, id be better off ringing them all together am really not getting anywhere with auctioneers or the web.
    dunno if id have the patience to wait a yr and a half though, i know it'll be worth it in the end, but another 2yrs nearly paying rent id be allergic!:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement