Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Nokia e61i release date?

• 18-04-2007 7:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭

I know there has been a lot of talk about the release date of the N95 on this board but does anyone know if/when the Nokia e61i will be available through the network operators?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Urban Weigl

You can already buy the Nokia E61i, it's been out for a few weeks now as far as I know. A friend of mine already got one. They're about €300-400 SIM-free.

Update: I seem to have miss-read your question, I have no idea when any Irish operators will be picking it up.

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭lamaq

Yes, ideally I would like to get it through Vodafone on bill pay.

By the way, I have the E61 (its predecessor). Fantastic phone. The E61i basically shaves off an extra millimetre and adds a decent 2 megapixel camera, but it does not add much else.

As a result, I see no reason to upgrade for now. I think the camera will mean it can compete well with the iPhone, especially for business users who would feel more comfortable with the hardware keyboard.

Having read a lot of reviews the e61 seems to be a very solid phone. Was just wondering about the e61i as a camera would be handy to have sometimes.

If you do not yet have the E61, I would say you might as well wait for the E61i. What I meant is, if you already have the existing E61, there's no point in upgrading.

• Advertisement

I know what you mean, I don't have an e61 at the moment so was considering waiting for the e61i to come out. Seems as though the network operators don't exactly rush out new phones though so I might just get e61 anyway.

Advertisement