Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom ISDN quality and hardware requirements.

Options
  • 18-04-2007 7:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 36

Hi Guys,
    Does anyone here use Eircom's ISDN service and can you tell me how you find internet connection speeds, ping times etc? What do eircom provide in terms of hardware for a standard setup? Can I use an ethernet adapter directly with Eircom's isdn line or do I need a seperate terminal adapter/isdn modem?

Sorry I'm not much for hardware. :rolleyes:

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,748 ✭✭✭degsie

From the eircon.net website:
    We recommend the Draytek Minivigor 128 if your computer has a USB Port. The Draytek is compatible with Microsoft Windows 95 OSR 2.1/2.5, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows 2000 and Windows XP operating systems.
    We recommend the Webflyer Modem, if your operating system is Microsoft Windows 95 or Windows NT. The Webflyer is a serial port modem

Advertisement