Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Email address for UTV

Options
  • 18-04-2007 11:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,083 ✭✭✭

Hi all, as stated in the title i'm looking for an email address for UTV, but not the customer support ones. Ive often seen people give out the eircom guy's email address on here so just wondered if anyone had a kind of "direct" one for utv.
    I emailed their listed one in November and all i received was the automated response, i emailed them again last month-still no reply. So thought a complaint to someone higher up the ladder might work.

thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 12,448 Mod ✭✭✭✭dub45

Have you tried visiting the utv support group if its a technical problem that you have?

news server is news.utvinternet.com and there you will find utv.support.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,042 ✭✭✭kaizersoze

Try carl[at]u.tv ( if he's still there). He used to provide support on the newsgroup that Dub mentioned.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,083 ✭✭✭chasm

Thanks for the replies, but its not a technical problem(thankfully).
    Sorry, I should have put my o.p. in nets/comm forum( could MODs please move for me, thanks)) as my problem is regards my phone details being printed in phone book despite my being ex-directory, and i want assurances that it isnt going to happen again this year. I am going to put in a complaint to the data protection office(can't think of the exact name at the moment) but was willing to give utv another chance to reply-although 5 months is more than enough time to respond don't you think?

Advertisement