Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

went to see ul yesterday

Options
  • 19-04-2007 12:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,639 ✭✭✭

actually seen as its 00.00 it was the day before yesterday but whatever

very productive day, the walk from the city completely made up my mind about wanting to live on campus not doing that every day

thanks to the two girls who showed us where the computer science building was we would of been walking around all day

the facilities for the digital media design and music tech courses are amazing and quite frankly would be any music heads wet dream.

the arena is amazing and living beside something of that quality will probably make all my excuses about getting fit again null and void

everywhere we went people were doing something real good atmosphere to the place or something but that might just be the nice weather

anyway i found it a great place and as of now i think anyone who pass's up the oppurtunity to study there is mad and ill be praying for the points of my courses to stay reasonable come august

no point to the post really just a little praising ramble

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭cornbb

PeakOutput wrote:
    the facilities for the digital media design and music tech courses are amazing and quite frankly would be any music heads wet dream

Best of luck with it man, wish I was going back for another year! Probably the funnest year of my life come to think of it. Godspeed with those exams.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,639 ✭✭✭PeakOutput

cornbb wrote:
    Best of luck with it man, wish I was going back for another year! Probably the funnest year of my life come to think of it. Godspeed with those exams.

you do the postgrad/?? i should be in for four years if all goes to plan....luckily im 21 and dont have the leaving to worry about this year but if i miss it by a few points ill go mad

• Registered Users Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭cornbb

I did yeah, it was a savage year. One or two of my friends are teaching on the undergrad course now and its fantastic by all accounts. Hope you have some luck with it! If you haven't spoken to the faculty yet I'd recommend it, PM me if you want names/email addresses.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,424 ✭✭✭440Hz

Yeah agree with that.. my UL mus tech years were the best of all my college years!! Gee I wish I wasnt old and cynical

• Registered Users Posts: 7,639 ✭✭✭PeakOutput

i was speaking with jurgen when i was down there so got the tour with him seems like a great place

he said i could apply for the post grad as i have 2 years previous study and profesional experience but i reckon it would be just that bit out of my depth pity theres no advanced entry to the undergrad but sure ill have four years of fun instead of 3 if i get in so cant complain too much

• Advertisement
Advertisement