Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Rescue Me

• 19-04-2007 12:48am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22

Really enjoying this 3rd season run on RTE 2.

Pity it's screened so late. Would be nice if they slotted it around 10ish.

Blows some of the slicker american tv shows away. Any other fans out there?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 495 ✭✭tetsujin1979

Caught the episode on RTE 2 tonight. Every time I see Rescue Me, I keep thinking the same thing "this really is a show I should watch more of!!"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

Finally back on track myself with it after catching the first few on Sky before they changed it to Sun nights. :mad:

Excellent show.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Kojak

kaimera wrote:
    Finally back on track myself with it after catching the first few on Sky before they changed it to Sun nights. :mad:

Yeah the same thing happened me as well. :mad:

Anyone know if SKY ONE repeat this show. It would be highly surprising if this was the only show that they don't repeat, seeing as how they run every other show into the ground :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,614 ✭✭✭The Sparrow

Kojak wrote:
    Yeah the same thing happened me as well. :mad:

Anyone know if SKY ONE repeat this show. It would be highly surprising if this was the only show that they don't repeat, seeing as how they run every other show into the ground :rolleyes:

I dunno if they will repeat it... I was waiting for months for them to repeat season 2 and they never did so I ended up buying the boxset! Finished watching that last night and looking forward to season 3. Great show:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 142 ✭✭555guy

brilliant show .... a pity its not on a bit earlier .... keeps getting funnier every week ....

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,233 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

If you like Resuce Me check out the Job. Very good but only got 1 season.

Have 2 seasons of Resuce Me. Great watch

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭arcade1

possibly the best show on tv at the moment!
    it doesn't need super powers, of a strange island or a full body tattoo to make it interesting, just great characters, great writing (some times the memories of 911 are chringe worthy though).
    second only to sopranos in my opinion anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭KerranJast

Season 4 kicks off in a few weeks Stateside. Can't wait. The cousins will be getting a call. ;)

Advertisement