Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

May I Speak?

Options
  • 19-04-2007 2:14am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 36

A terrible thing has happened not more than 15 minutes from my home.
    I am referring to the shooting at the Virginia Tech Campus.
    Gun grabbers, again seem to disregard the fact that the more we learn about the shooter the more he should have been refused at any gun shop.
    Our laws do work when done properly.
    Nothing we do will ever bring these people back. Nothing we do can make the family of the man responsible feel better.
    At the present time it seems that somehow this person (or persons background) slipped through the cracks.
    God forbid it wasn’t on purpose and God bless every grieving family. May they find comfort. :(

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

shc1 wrote:
    A terrible thing has happened not more than 15 minutes from my home.
    I am referring to the shooting at the Virginia Tech Campus.
    Gun grabbers, again seem to disregard the fact that the more we learn about the shooter the more he should have been refused at any gun shop.
    Our laws do work when done properly.
    Nothing we do will ever bring these people back. Nothing we do can make the family of the man responsible feel better.
    At the present time it seems that somehow this person (or persons background) slipped through the cracks.
    God forbid it wasn’t on purpose and God bless every grieving family. May they find comfort. :(

It was a terrible event and I can speak for everyone here when I would offer our deepest sympathy to all those involved.

US laws are quite differant to ours and in the context of Irish Sport Shooting this is not the forum for the disccusion of those laws.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement