Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone want to sell/rent me their copy of GTA LCS for the PSP

Options
  • 19-04-2007 10:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,161 ✭✭✭

The unpatched version (2.0) as Im on version 3.03 of sonys firmware and need to downgrade

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 scooochie4

Try an extravision rental version. They surely still have the older version

• Registered Users Posts: 2,161 ✭✭✭cubix

Tried a few already S but no joy. Would sony not have pulled these copies from rental shops or is that to much hard work. As I am sure you know its hard to tell what version you have until you stick it in the psp. Does anyone have a mate working in an xtravison or similar that could give the heads up?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭tonyfillony

try the second hand games in game or smyths, the assistant down here in cork opened up a few of them and we eventually found the correct one . good luck

Cheers for that Tony, forgot to mention for anyone with a mate in Xtravision I am based in Dublin

Thanks

Thanks for the input lads, picked one up in XV, cheers;)

Cubix

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Nick_oliveri

Did it work out? :)

IT did in deed, running 3.03 oeC at the moment;)

Advertisement