Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned from Music Events

Options
  • 19-04-2007 11:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭

I asked a question today about the sale of tickets for an event run by a certain company that cannot be named. I didnt even think about the fact it would be a problem and I get banned for it! Load of Bo**ox IMHO.

Question did not relate in anyway to the company, just wanted to know if people think the event would need to be queued for all night! What ever about warning me or whatever.....Sticky says people will be warned, and repeat offenders banned!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

dbnavan wrote:
    I didnt even think about the fact it would be a problem
    You admit you were in the wrong so. :)

Discussion of any nature relating to events organised by said company are banned. Including asking about tickets or queues. PM the moderator in question to appeal your case.

It may have been a case that your post was so blatantly crossing the line that he thought you either weren't at all aware, or didn't care, so he banned you to get your attention.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭dbnavan

Still think its tits! Nobody will end up in the high court for asking about the sale of tickets! dbnavan you are charged with mentioning a companys event online how do you plead LMFAO!
    gibblet wrote:
    Please report any posts which contain any discussion so they may be deleted.

Repeated offenses will result in bans.

Your complaint has been noted. :)

seamus wrote:
    Your complaint has been noted. :)
    Thanks

I feel I should be honest. Clearly my sarcasm didn't come across all that well :o

Your complaint has been ignored. :)

boards.ie has banned all discussion of said company and any of their events, on the advice of their solicitors. Until the solicitors say otherwise, all the complaining in the world won't make a difference. :)

• Advertisement

seamus wrote:
    I feel I should be honest. Clearly my sarcasm didn't come across all that well :o

Your complaint has been ignored. :)

boards.ie has banned all discussion of said company and any of their events, on the advice of their solicitors. Until the solicitors say otherwise, all the complaining in the world won't make a difference. :)
    Had reply typed but then thought better of it(I'd get banned altogether), I apoligised, said it was an honest mistake, what more do you want. Basically what I always thought of you hasnt changed :)

dbnavan wrote:
    Had reply typed but then thought better of it(I'd get banned altogether), I apoligised, said it was an honest mistake, what more do you want. Basically what I always thought of you hasnt changed :)
    As I say, you'll need to PM the moderator in question.

Advertisement