Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Now this is a guitar spin!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

I remember taking one of my sisters kids to see POD a few years back. Their guitarist kept doing jumping spinning back kicks. For extra retard points he was also wearing a backpack. This is nearly as retarded as him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,635 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

Bambi wrote:
    I remember taking one of my sisters kids to see POD a few years back. Their guitarist kept doing jumping spinning back kicks. For extra retard points he was also wearing a backpack. This is nearly as retarded as him.
    You sure that was POD? Someone from Ill Niño did that afaik

Don't ask how I know that :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Ph3n0m

Was anyone else hoping that on the second part of that video that the guy would crack himself in the face - I know I was, so I leave here very disappointed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbmdEuhzXrU - like this, but, more metaaaaaal \m/ \m/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Maybe this'll be more your thing, Ph3n0m.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Ph3n0m

nope - see, still no pain - apart from the pain of guitar destruction, which only guitar players would understand :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

You sure that was POD? Someone from Ill Niño did that afaik

Don't ask how I know that :o

probably, they were doing support. They're all the same to me.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 630 ✭✭✭MagnumForce

Nice, i bet he hurt himself loads practising that.

In the video for All We Are by Warlock, the bassist does a guitar spin, but it isnt a guitar spin, its a him spin, or something, he spins, the guitar doesnt.

Advertisement