Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice - Boro Away

Options
  • 19-04-2007 1:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭

Ronan (or anyone), you may be able to lend your wisdom on this one !!

I was looking at the boro away game, however I cant get flights to Durham Tees valley on the day of the game with Ryanair. Seemingly Newcastle is the next best but thats 60 odd km from Boro !!

What ye reckon ? No go eh !!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

You think that's bad, did it last season on a freezing December Sunday. Flew to Manchester, 3hrs+ by train from Manchester Airport to Boro, then train through Darlington (IIRC) to Newcastle Central to get the metro to Newcastle Airport and a 3hr wait to get the flight home...think it worked out as a 19hr round trip...:D

Give it a go though mate, away trips are what its all about. Train costs about £10 and takes an hour or so. There's a link to the National Rail route planner on the "How do I get to?" thread so you can get times and prices.

I say do it!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Will look into it alrite, only thing is I was planning a day trip job as I have a game on the Sunday myself...will investigate.

There will be plenty of away trips next season...I promise ye ;)

Good lad.

I'm planning a tour of the parks next year (work permitting)

St James'
    Ewood
    Goodison
    Villa
    Fratton

Really want Charlton to survive this year as well, ain't been to the Valley yet and my trip this season is on hold because of stupid Sky moving the stupid game.

A Tour of the parks sounds good. Iv been to Villa Park but none of the others but I will change that stat next season !

Hope we get the same result as last seasons at the Valley eh !

Hatch99 wrote:

Hope we get the same result as last seasons at the Valley eh !

I'd rather we didn't have to come back from 2-0 down though...:D

• Advertisement

True, 3 zip will do ;)

Advertisement