Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nerdiest Tattoo's on the planet

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

ZOMG!!
    some nerd tattoos are good but uhm not for me thanks :)
    cant believe a pokemon made it on

• Registered Users Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

I wouldnt mind a Mario tattoo tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭sarahn11

i loved them.....*eek*

• Registered Users Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭Fantasy_Suicide

Wow.
    Halo AND mario? Awesome.
    I will have something nintendo related at some point.
    I want the Animal Crossing leaf in my sleeve somewhere.
    And a mushroom!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭Santa Claus

I worked with a guy who had the flying windows logo tattooed on his forearm...(Apparently he was working in MS and it was the result of a drunken bet).

On a side note, my sister worked in PR for nike in the UK and she used to regularly get letters from Chavs looking for free stuff as they'd had the nike swoosh tattooed on themselves :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭amazingemmet

None of them beat the nintendo sleeve that was on modblog awhile a go, though the abuduction one at the start comes close

• Registered Users Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭Fantasy_Suicide

None of them beat the nintendo sleeve that was on modblog awhile a go, though the abuduction one at the start comes close

That was mega awesome!
    I was like Nintendo... What a legend.

I love themed sleeves.
    But they're hard to come up with. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

The Mario and Luigi one with the castle and all the enemies on it is awesome! :D

Advertisement